Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello...Song by Lionel Richie



HELLO
Lionel Richie


I’ve been alone with you … (1) my mind
And in my dreams I’ve … (2) your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you … (3) outside my door
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?

I can see it in your … (4)
I can see it in your … (5)
You’re all I’ve ever wanted, (and) my … (6) are open wide
‘Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to … (8) you so much, I love you…

I long to see the … (9) in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I … (10)
Sometimes I feel my heart will …(11)
Hello, I’ve just got to …(12) you know

‘Cause I … (13) where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling … (14), or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to … (15) your heart
For I haven’t got a … (16)
But let me … (17) by saying, I love you…

Hello, is it me you looking for?
‘Cause I … (18) where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling … (19) or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to … (20) your heart
For I haven’t got a … (21)
But let me … (22) by saying …I Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment