Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hobbies



I.   Listen to the expressions and give your response orally

1.      X   : “What is … hobby?”
Y   : “… hobby is … (menyanyi)”
2.      X   : “Linda likes swimming. Is swimming … hobby?”
Y   : “Yes, ….”
3.      X   : “Arman and Andi go to the river and bring … fish hook. Are they
              like … (memancing)?
Y   : “No, they aren’t. … hobbies are …(melukis).”
             4.  X   : “What is Ira’s hobby?
                  Y   : “…hobby is …. (memasak)”
 5.  X  : “What is your father’s hobby?”
                  Y   :  “ … hobby is …. (berkebun)”

II.  Complete the following sentence based on your teacher said!

  Hello friends! How are you today? My name is Rindra. I am eleven years old. I am a fifth grade student of Angkasa Elementary School.  My hobby is doing sports. My favourite one is playing 1)…. (sepak bola). I play it every Monday and Wednesday afternoon. On Sunday morning, I pay 2)…. (voli) in the court. While on Thursday afternoon, I play 3)…. (basket). I have a brother and sister. My brother’s name is Erlangga. His hobby is 4) …. (berenang). While my sister’s name is Nindya. Her hobby is 5) …. (reading).

No comments:

Post a Comment